Starting December 1st, 2023, we are re-opening visitation with the public.
Each person in custody will have one visit per week, not exceeding 60 minutes.
Visiting Hours are Saturday and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm (closed for lunch).
- Visitors are required to show photo identification before a visit.
- No person younger than 18 may visit.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to visit.
- Anyone who causes any type of disturbance will not be allowed to visit.
- No person(s) who have been an inmate of the Clatsop County Jail will be allowed entrance for the first 60 days of their release.
- No person on probation or parole will be allowed to visit.
- No person on Electronic Monitoring (E/M) will be allowed to visit.
- No codefendants in past or present criminal prosecutions will be allowed to visit.
- No person convicted in the last two years or who has pending criminal charges for any drug-related offense will be allowed to visit.
- Victims, past or present will not be allowed to visit.
- No person already on another inmate's list will be allowed to visit, unless an immediate family member.
- No smoking, eating or drinking is allowed in the visiting area, including in restrooms.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Attire should not be provocative, suggestive, sexually provocative or associated to gang apparel.
- Anyone with a valid restraining order filed with the Courts against any inmate lodged in this facility will not be allowed to visit. The same applies for no-contact orders from a court or probation or parole officer.
- Current Clatsop County law enforcement officers (including police departments), community corrections officers, employees, volunteers and contractors will not be allowed to visit, unless the inmate is an immediate family member.
- No cell phones are allowed in the visiting area. Photography and sharing of photos or notes are prohibited in the visiting area.
- All persons entering the Clatsop County Jail Facility are subject to search of their person and/or property. Purses, backpacks, bags, etc. will not be allowed inside the visiting area. Please leave all personal effects in your vehicle or a safe place.
All visiting is subject to the availability of staff and the overall needs of the jail. Visiting may be stopped or canceled at any time. Violation of any of these rules will result in a suspension of your visiting privileges for up to 90 days.
To learn about Video Visitation, go to this link.