The support staff performs the administrative functions and day-to-day business activities for all divisions in the Sheriff’s Office.
- Edit and enter all reports and complaints into the computer.
- Act as custodian of records.
- Perform background checks.
- Maintain arrest warrants and restraining orders.
- Processes subpoenas, writs, summons and complaints.
- Conducts seizures in foreclosures and sales of real and personal property to satisfy judgments.
- Issue concealed handgun licenses.
- Processes alarm, liquor, machine gun and explosive permits.
- Coordinates prisoner transports and extraditions.
Receive, catalogue, store and maintain all evidence/property collected by the Sheriff’ Office for prosecution of criminal court cases.