SHERIFF'S OFFICE PHONE # (503)325-8635
JAIL PHONE # (503)325-8641
Who We Are
The Clatsop County Sheriff's Office is comprised of over 80 law enforcement and administrative professionals dedicated to public service. We have five divisions: Enforcement, Corrections, Community Corrections, Animal Control and Support. We also provide Search and Rescue for the county.
Our vision is to provide a trusted sheriff's office, enhancing public safety, through a culture of integrity, duty, courage and compassion.
Conserving the peace dedicated to the values of integrity, duty, compassion and courage.
- Integrity: Ethical standards of honesty, transparency and trustworthiness. Doing the right thing for the right reason.
- Duty: Our primary responsibility is to protect the community by upholding the constitution and enforcing the laws fairly and impartially.
- Courage: The Commitment and strength to fulfill our mission and duties even in the face of danger, scorn or ridicule.
- Compassion: Acknowledge the perspective of others by listening and demonstrating empathy.
- Professionalism: Well trained, educated, equipped, respectful personal service that builds partnerships within the public safety community and those we serve.
Strategic Plan 2020- Updated October 06, 2022
1190 Southeast 19th Street
Warrenton, OR 97146