Clatsop County makes the Judge Guy Boyington Building available for use by other governmental agencies, civic organizations and nonprofit organizations. Clatsop County Administrative Policy and Procedure A-25 establishes the procedures and regulations for the use of these meeting facilities.
The Boyington building can accommodate up to 102 occupants, or the facility can be divided into three smaller meeting rooms:
- East room up to 61 occupants
- Southwest room up to 20 occupants
- Northwest room up to 20 occupants
The Southwest and Northwest rooms can be combined to accommodate up to 40 occupants. The lobby can accommodate up to 71 occupants.
Meeting facilities at the Judge Guy Boyington Building are maintained primary for use by Clatsop County to accomplish its mission.
If not scheduled for a County-related function, the facilities are available to other governmental agencies, nonprofit organizations and civic organizations.
To apply to use the Judge Guy Boyington, follow these steps:
- Download the fillable Application for Use form
- Complete the form
- Return the form by email to: countyadmins [at] clatsopcounty.gov no later than 14 days before the scheduled meeting