Mail Address: 800 Exchange St., Suite 410, Astoria OR 97103
Phone: (971) 207-5666
Email: pwev [at] ClatsopCounty.gov
Pamela Wev was elected to the Board of Commissioners in 2018 and reelected in 2022 to a four-year term that expires December 2026.
Wev represents District 3, which covers most of incorporated Astoria.
An Oregon resident for 30 years, Wev has resided in Clatsop County since 2014. She earned a political science degree at Mary Baldwin College and a Masters degree in Urban and Regional Planning from Penn State University. She owns Wev Consulting LLC, and has more than 40 years’ experience in government service and consulting work in land-use and development.
- Ambulance Service Area Advisory Committee (ASAAC)
- Board of Health
- Columbia River Estuary Study Task Force (CREST)
- Lower Columbia Solutions Group
- Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan Steering Committee (NHMPSC)
- Northwest Senior and Disability Services (NWSDS)
- Oregon Coastal Zone Management Association (OCZMA)
- Oregon Consortium/Oregon Workforce Alliance
- Recreational Lands Planning Advisory Committee (RLPAC)