Survey Research

Our index of surveys, partitions and bearing tree reports is located at the Clatsop County website, within our Webmaps application

Subdivision plats are now available on our online index. All other surveyor records are available at our office.

Also refer to the “help” button within the Webmaps application for directions.

Please give our office a call (503-325-8631) if you have any questions regarding our online survey index.

Anyone requiring  complete and in-depth research of the Clatsop County Surveyor’s Office Records will need to visit our office for access to our entire collection of records and indexes.