- Processing in 7-9 weeks, up to 10 weeks to receive in the mail.
- Two separate payments required. (No debit or credit cards accepted.)
Adults (16 years or older), valid for 10 years:
- $90.00 check or money order only payable to DEPARTMENT OF STATE and
- $35.00 cash,check or money order for the processing fee payable to CLATSOP COUNTY CLERK.
Minors (15 years or younger), valid for 5 years:
- $75.00 check or money order only payable to DEPARTMENT OF STATE and
- $35.00 cash, check or money order for the processing fee payable to CLATSOP COUNTY CLERK.
$25 fee assessed for returned checks.
Citizens who are traveling or need a passport in order to get a visa within 10 days should contact the National Passport Information Center directly at 877-487-2778.
If you are leaving in 14 calendar days, applications must be processed IN PERSON at the Seattle Passport Agency by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling toll-free (877) 487-2778.
SEATTLE PASSPORT AGENCY
915 Second Avenue, Room 992
Seattle, WA 98174
Arrive ON TIME for your appointment with complete application. Late arrivals will need to reschedule their appointment. You will need a check, money order, major credit card or exact cash. You must bring proof of immediate travel (plane ticket, itinerary, or a travel letter from an employer). You must be traveling within 14 calendar days. If you are traveling abroad within 72 hours, be advised that it takes 4 to 6 hours to process urgent passports. Schedule a morning appointment to avoid having to return the next day to pick up the passport.