Have the following information ready before you pay:
- Name on property tax statement
- Credit card, debit card or checking account information
- Property tax account number (located in the upper left corner of your tax statement)
- Payment Amount
Please note: If you have multiple accounts to pay property taxes on, you can use the "Add another item to Cart" option to process all your payments within one transaction.
Important Notes Regarding Payment Amount
You must enter the correct amount that appears on your tax bill. Not paying the correct amount will result in loss of any applicable discounts for timely payment.
Point & Pay will charge a convenience fee for payment processing (no portion of this fee is retained by Clatsop County Government).
If your property is in Tax Foreclosure you CANNOT pay your taxes online. You must contact our office for payment instructions.
When you have the information ready, select Make Your Online Payment and you will be transferred to the Point & Pay Web Site.
|Visa Debit Card
2.50% charge, based on transaction amount or
|Flat $3.95 charge per transaction||Flat $2.00 charge per transaction|
Additional Account Information
- If you need your account number or the balance due on your property tax accounts, please contact Clatsop County Taxation at (503) 325-8561.
- If you would like to view your online tax statement or find out your current balance due, visit the Clatsop County Property Info page.
- If you have questions regarding your property value, contact Clatsop County Assessment at (503) 325-8522.